13/08/2012

Sorry I have been quiet

I have been quiet of late as I have been desperately looking for work. That should mean I have lots of time to blog, but my heart hasn't been in it. I have been worrying about money and the future. So here are some pics that I took over that time which looking back on them now, tell a story of how I was feeling. And funnily enough they look rather positive! I have just got a job (no money but a step up) producing my first music video...so hoping it will go well and lead to paid work. 
A delicious plate at FEAST in ilminster. The most fantastic vegetarian restaurant as seen on River Cottage. The cute white dog (above) is also from FEAST.
Lyme Regis bay with golden sand that was imported from France!
I love this hedge which is one a river walk near Lyme Regis.
A wonderful discovery! A cream tea on the tow path! Every English girl's dream!
Visting an elderly relative in Essex a family of ducks came into breakfast to say hello. 
Sushi and sweet smelling pinks. I love it. 

No comments: